Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Desperation

So much has been going on here lately and I haven't really had time to write, but when I do, it's gonna be good! Anyway, this was what was rolling through my head on Sunday on the way home from church- more to come later!


My heart is in pain
My soul is parched
My emotions run amok

I have nothing to say
Nowhere to go
No place to escape my fate

Still I turn to you

You who are my all
The rock on which I stand
The peace in the midst of my storm

You are my escape
My refuge
My wall
My protection in harm

Safe from disgrace
Hold me in your arms
Only there do I find peace

Always I turn to you

So hold me in your arms
Rescue my by your love
Free me of my fears
Show me what I am to become

Remove my inhibitions
Ease the pain within
Cover me in your grace
Show me your face

I only turn to you

No comments:

Post a Comment